Tuesday 10 May 2016

Revelation and Reflection: An Exhilarating Experienced with my Buddy


Since long I have never thought of to take a break from my 15 years of job, as I found meaningless. Suddenly one fine day thought to do so and I went to meet and stay with my buddy. 

We are on fast pacing life and no one has time for another and i am grateful that buddy’s family rescheduled their routine work due to me. Buddy’s parents not only they showed their gratitude towards me but taking care of me in great extent. Time is a precious gift and this we are giving in any relation and connections , but in the modern and competitive world no time is a burning word that each individual is suffering from, I am fortunate  that not only am blessed with their timing but i am priorities as well. Moreover, I am a person who does believe in family values and environment and i am thankful to God and through the help of mine buddy and blessed with these feelings no matters it was only short gathering but established footprints in my life. 

Off from the job means indulge oneself in several level of pleasure and this could be determined how we view it. Some landed in a  luxury place, some do visit religious or spiritual place etc. But my definition of pleasure is my internal vision, my own spirit whispering in my life with grace and that’s I found in my buddy. These days we laughed a lot and talked about ourselves with a clear intention of spending together a quality time. No self-centric approach, no manipulations, no judgments and no more drama indeed a conversation between us took place with pure heart. Several times during these days silence does play a contributing  role between us. Our conversation at nights was much thought provoke -resist and projecting into the future, lamenting  past mistakes and making efforts to live in the present. A stand-up moment, i had internalised being with my buddy. 

My Buddy is self-compose person,emotional but very well aware when to expose, prefer to maintain silence but unconsciously or consciously share everything by expression, soul survival depend on family and friends, vision is very precise and manifested but mission highly needs to develop, prided on independence &  integrity, value holding but no exploration, work and decision highly depending on situation, lesson learned from life – grow from it but privately. 


My message to my buddy :


All relation we are tie up with birth but there are few relations is made by us, found by us, chosen by us even built by us without any recommendation and suggestion so nurture it. If one miss to sustain then one will lose a chance to retain. 


Thanks a lot for your acknowledgment and all privileges...... I owe to you and count on you.
Be blessed by almighty always.


No comments:

Post a Comment