Thursday 5 May 2016

Journey with Unknown






I met one very good person . Since I knew that person but never developed closeness and never allow to notice. One fine day I had thought to talk as this person is not on increasing trend in professional  life. Somehow during course of time person had not only changed but taking life on serious note .  As day passed we both developed a good ethical bonding. And this person is taking care, lending dignity and established a good foundation in relation . In return I did so.  Though the age difference,  this person once texted me and cited me a friend and this help me to develop openness and very transparent. 

See in any relationship it's require to be comfortable, open and by and large flow of communication. This person is very good at heart but always double on mind. Earlier I had observed that  If I have late nights person used scolded me a lot. My workaholic nature this person hardly appreciate as I didn't take care of my health. Regular check ups about my work, my act, my thoughts , my habits and if this person found if I am not going efficiently then bit furious. All these behaviour shows a concerns and care about me.

 Life is riding and here too. Both were departed with good hearts and this person on the last day of meeting realised the  importance of me in this person life. I am privilege to have this relation.I knew that this person will be successful in no time but person has to overcome and concerns those things which might hurdles in life. Hence by doing so I took great care but somehow I forget am elder and unconsciously I missed many points which needs greater attentions. I don't know whenever I was with this person I found my early age of youth hence thought to be more caring. I love a lot a company of this person.But saddest  part is that am misinterpreted by this person as a result have been shrinking myself. 


My prayers and blessings always there.  Your presence in my life is gift by
 God to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment